I checkout against the HEAD and then applied the changes.
I didnt use the Sun style, I used the Turbine style as stated in the previous
message. I also have attached to this bug a style document for checkstyle for
the Turbine standard. There should only be about 20 odd violations, I am
happy to change these as well but some changes will amount to 'refactoring'
small chunks of code.
There is one that concerns the amount of params to a method (max 7 says the
checker), I am not sure what to do about this.
There is another that is a line longer than 80 chars, this one I cant find
anyway to reformat as its a CVS header (i think)
Please let me know what more you would like to do to get us to where we need
to be. Thanks