I had to apply the fixes by hand. I didn't apply the ant build script, since
you said you where getting up to speed on Maven, and I rather support only one
build. I also didn't apply all of the externalized test config. You forgot to
supply the actual singleton file! So I tossed in my own. Unless there is a
reason that you would want to change externally the test config, I don't see a
reason to use it. It just adds more complexity to the test process.
Also, as far as the reformatting goes, please send that in as a totally seperate
bug. It needs to be a seperate patch completely because of the noise issue in
the CVS diff log. also, at this point what I have committed I think has
diveraged significantly from what you have .
Thanks for the work, and I'll plow through the other issues.