If folder was created by pressing "+ Create folder" button on the S3 management console,
Drill "SHOW FILES" command showing in this folder another subfolder with the same name.
But this subfolder doesn't exist.
- login to the S3 management console;
- open your bucket `some_bucket`;
- create an empty folder `my_test_folder` by pressing "+ Create folder" button;
- run Drill and open sqlline client;
- exec query "show files in s3.tmp.`my_test_folder`;"
|my_test_folder||true||false||0||rwxrwxrwx||1970-01-01 03:00:00.0||1970-01-01 03:00:00.0|
1 row selected (1.318 seconds)
an empty result set.