I have a file, that I would like to use in a query, and it can have one or more of the following properties:
- Has not extension ==> Drill is unable to handle it.
- I know it contains data in CSV format, but the field separator is a non standard character ==> Drill is unable to parse it (without modify the storage plugin configuration).
- Is located in an Amazon S3 bucket ==> I can't rename it.
- Has a big size ==> It would be expensive to make a copy of it.
It would be nice if you can specify, as part of the "select" query, as metadata, relevant table information as:
- Data format (CSV, parquet, JSON. etc.)
- Field delimiter.