Indeed, I checked and fixed all dependencies. It should all be OK now (in trunk) and I will take extra-care to verify it on (test) live update site before launching the vote for 2.0.0-M7.
Unfortunately, I wasn't available two weeks ago (I was in vacation), and I dedicated a part of last week to work on the editor for the Password Policies for the Apache DS Configuration Editor.
I was also waiting for ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 to be released, so I could include it in the next release of Studio.
I'll be in vacation (again) starting on tuesday next week, I'll release Studio as soon as possible (and when it's ready) when I get back the week after.
Once again, for us, the issue is "resolved".
If you look closely, the fix version is 2.0.0-M7, which isn't out yet and which we try to get out ASAP.
The "resolved" state is different than the fact that the website or update site is up-to-date.
It's linked to our work in the current trunk.
It helps us to keep track on the work of a release and which issues are currently "resolved' for a particular version.
In the cas of this issue, it has been fixed in trunk, so its state should be "resolved".
That may not sound right to you, but that's the way the entire Directory Project team uses JIRA.