Locate Dn in DIT Action does not work well.
Here's a scenario to reproduce the bug:
- populate the DIT with the following entries:
- an 'organizationalUnit' called 'Users' under 'dc=example, dc=com' which contains two 'person' entries
- an'organizationalUnit' called 'Groups' under 'dc=example, dc=com' which contains a group of names which contains the two 'person' entries DNs as members.
- Close and Reopen Studio
- Open the "dc=example, dc=com" entry, then "ou=Groups, dc=example, dc=com", then select the group.
- Select one of the members and choose "Locate DN in DIT" in the context menu.
- The corresponding entry opens in the Entry Editor.
- Re-select the group
- Select the other member and choose "Locate DN in DIT" in the context menu.
- Nothing happens and the Entry Editor stays empty...
But, if you select the "ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" entry and reload it, the entry is really there...
If you try once again, this time the action is successful and the other member is correctly found.
There must be a problem with entries cache or something like that.