I tried to use dblook on trunk to dump the schema of a database created with Derby 10.5. dblook printed the following message:
– Timestamp: 2010-03-12 15:45:50.836
– Source database is: db
– Connection URL is: jdbc:derby:db
– appendLogs: false
– Note: At least one unexpected error/warning message was
– encountered during DDL generation. See dblook.log
– to review the message(s).
In dblook.log, I saw an exception with this message:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table/View 'SYS.SYSSEQUENCES' does not exist.