Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 10.0.2.1
Fix Version/s: None
1. Launch ij to connect to Derby using embedded driver.
2. Issue following command at ij prompt
3. Even if several rows have been imported, at the end of import following message is given
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
There are 2 issues:
1. The message is misleading. Even if several rows got inserted with import, the message indicates 0.
2. The message should not only indicate how many rows got imported successfully but also how many got rejected.
This first problem seems to be only with embedded driver. Using Network Client driver to gives a more acceptable message "Statement executed".