The FAQ at http://db.apache.org/derby/faq.html should be updated for Derby version 10.5.
At least the following two entries should be updated:
- 4.7. Does Derby have a mode that causes it to run entirely in memory?
- 5.2. Does Derby support a LIMIT command?
We may also want to add more recent news for these:
- 5.3. Why do I get the error 'schema does not exist'? [is this an issue still?]
- 5.5. Can Derby generate unique identifiers like sequences?
Finally, a general task:
- Update links to the 10.2 docs to a newer revision [where appropriate], i.e. the 10.5 docs or even the trunk?
There may be more items to fix.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Assignee||Bryan Pendleton [ bryanpendleton ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Fix Version/s||10.6.0.0 [ 12313727 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
Kristian Waagan made changes -
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
Gavin made changes -
|Workflow||jira [ 12463791 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12799487 ]|