I committed the files with revision 501639. See http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=501639.
I made the following changes from the original files attached to this issue:
- renamed the scenario package to mailjdbc; incl. renaming of references within the .java files
- jar-ed up the .txt and .jpg files for scenario test into a Resource.jar, and placed this jar in a subdirectory data (i.e. java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/system/mailjdbc/data)
- moved the sttest resource.jar into java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/system/sttest/data
- modified Readme.txt of scenario.zip to README.txt to match the case of the one in sttest.zip
- added License headers to the README.txt files
- moved README.txt files down to java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/system/sttest and mailjdbc
- changed NetworkServer url in mailjdbc/utils/DbTasks.java to have REFRESH/Refresh as user/password combination instead of admin,admin.
- made a few tiny trivial editing changes in the README.txt files.
- moved (scenario)/derby.properties to java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/system/mailjdbc
I have not actually attempted to build and run the tests in their new spot.
What is left to do:
0. Ensure all still works.
1. Add build.xml files.
2. improve the README.txt files so the tests can be run 'out of the box'. They need to get adjusted for the location of the resource.jar, and derby.properties.
3. Generate the txt and blobs dynamically
4. Remove unwanted prints to sttest output
5. create backup directory relative to the current working dir