Derby
  1. Derby
  2. DERBY-2034

Tracking of bugs that lead to incorrect results being stored or returned to the client

    Details

    • Type: Task Task
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial Trivial
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 10.6.1.0
    • Fix Version/s: 10.6.1.0
    • Component/s: Miscellaneous
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Just a placeholder to link bugs that cause an application to get incorrect data results.
      Queries that fail to compile are not linked here as an application would notice such failures and not use the statement.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Daniel John Debrunner created issue -
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2017 [ DERBY-2017 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-1949 [ DERBY-1949 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-1852 [ DERBY-1852 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-1816 [ DERBY-1816 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-1231 [ DERBY-1231 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-1030 [ DERBY-1030 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-889 [ DERBY-889 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2256 [ DERBY-2256 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2370 [ DERBY-2370 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2526 [ DERBY-2526 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2602 [ DERBY-2602 ]
          Andrew McIntyre made changes -
          Summary Tracking of bugs that lead to incorrect being stored or returned to the client Tracking of bugs that lead to incorrect results being stored or returned to the client
          Mike Matrigali made changes -
          Component/s Miscellaneous [ 11400 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2992 [ DERBY-2992 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3061 [ DERBY-3061 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3023 [ DERBY-3023 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3231 [ DERBY-3231 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue is related to DERBY-3257 [ DERBY-3257 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue is related to DERBY-3257 [ DERBY-3257 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3257 [ DERBY-3257 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3288 [ DERBY-3288 ]
          A B made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3301 [ DERBY-3301 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-2105 [ DERBY-2105 ]
          Daniel John Debrunner made changes -
          Link This issue incorporates DERBY-3341 [ DERBY-3341 ]
          Hide
          Daniel John Debrunner added a comment -

          A table function returning variable length values has the potential to allow values out of range of the type's definition to be stored in tables or returned to the client.

          Show
          Daniel John Debrunner added a comment - A table function returning variable length values has the potential to allow values out of range of the type's definition to be stored in tables or returned to the client.
          Hide
          Knut Anders Hatlen added a comment -

          Marking as resolved since we now have a wrong query result flag that could be used instead of linking to this issue. I've made sure that all open bugs referenced by this bug have the flag set.

          Show
          Knut Anders Hatlen added a comment - Marking as resolved since we now have a wrong query result flag that could be used instead of linking to this issue. I've made sure that all open bugs referenced by this bug have the flag set.
          Knut Anders Hatlen made changes -
          Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
          Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Status Resolved [ 5 ] Closed [ 6 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Affects Version/s 10.6.1.0 [ 12313727 ]
          Kathey Marsden made changes -
          Fix Version/s 10.6.1.0 [ 12313727 ]
          Gavin made changes -
          Workflow jira [ 12388403 ] Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12799844 ]
          Transition Time In Source Status Execution Times Last Executer Last Execution Date
          Open Open Resolved Resolved
          1018d 12h 16m 1 Knut Anders Hatlen 17/Aug/09 11:51
          Resolved Resolved Closed Closed
          522d 6h 58m 1 Kathey Marsden 21/Jan/11 17:49

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Daniel John Debrunner
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development