As a user I want to use HDInsight (Data Engine Service) on Azure in DataLab, so that I can simplify running big data frameworks.
User should be able to create HDInsight for the next types of notebooks: Apache Zeppelin, RStudio, Jupyter.
Creation popup is below (it should be discussed by DevOps and Back-end):
1. Does HDInsight has one or two masters?
2. If HDInsight has two master do we allow user to choose slave for each master node?
3. Total instance number does include master (1/2)?
4. What can be max instance number for HDInsight?
5. Does HDInsight has particular trait which is supposed to be portrayed on WEB DataLab UI?
Instance (master/slave) size (it should be discussed by DevOps and Back-end):