As user I want to use my instances in case if edge failing or again to create previously terminated edge in the same project using the same endpoint so that it allows me do not create project with new name and use the previous name.
If we terminate edge (or edge has been failed) we could not create the new edge in the same project and the same endpoint.
Statuses for recreate:
- edge node is terminated from Cloud Web Console - recreate should be
- edge node is terminated from Web DataLab UI - recreate should be
- edge node failed during stopping/starting - return cloud status - recreate should NOT be
- edge node failed during creating - recreate should be
- edge node failed during terminating - recreate ???
If at least one instance exists - SMART recreate.
If instances do not exist - create all resources.
Github issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dlab/issues/731.