This cases are when autocomplete is turned off:
1. If installed with wrong name in some cases docker runs with '1' and status is stuck in 'installing'. It was:
- for Spark cluster/EMR pip3 'acceSS1'/'pivottablejsw' - 'others' group
- for Jupyter pip3 'AccessS'
2. If install htop (apt/yum) on EMR with correct name without version -> docker runs with '1', and status is in 'installing'
3. If installed with wrong name htopp for jupyter -> the docker runs with '1' and status remains 'installing' - we have a ticket for it https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DLAB-1998
4. If installed wrong name for notebook/Dataproc/Spark cluster: 'pRontosd' (pip2 group/pip3/others) the docker runs with '1' and status remains 'installing'