1. Cluster1 is terminated on running Notebook1
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to 'Resource list'
- Click 'Show active' button
- Enter cluster with name 'Cluster1' on Notebook1
- Enter valid data in the other fields
- Click 'save' button
1. Error message appears (see attachment)
- After entering cluster name appears error message 'This cluster name already exists.'
Also it allows to create cluster with the same name in 'Show active' mode. Example: 'CLUSter1' and 'cluster1' (see attachment 'the same name')