Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 2.2.7
Fix Version/s: Invalid
Windows XP, Solaris,
Tibco EMS v.4.4.3,
1. Generate CXF client (Conduit) from WSDL
2. Transport = JMS
3. receiveTimeout set to some value
4. Send request to some backend (e.g. Mock)
5. Get correct (according WSDL) response .
6. Observe objects in memory, related to message caching (com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.Message1_1Impl and related ones). In appropriate time they disappear. OK.
7. Send request
8. Get exception response according WSDL schema, or other responce according schema that leads to exception (e.g. wrong WS policy)
9. Observe same objects in memory. In appropriate time they disappear. OK.
10. Send request
11. Put to the output queue response to request NOT according WSDL schema, e.g. just text string. This case imitates e.g. wrong backend functionality.
12. Observe same objects in memory.
The mentioned objects are kept in memory FOREVER
So, it means that the memory leaks exist. In case of big requested the OutOfMemory error appears.