Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: ManifoldCF 2.2
    • Fix Version/s: ManifoldCF 2.8
    • Component/s: Confluence connector
    • Labels:
    • Environment:

      Ubuntu Linux 14.04
      Java 1.8.0_51-b16
      Tomcat 7.0.52

      Description

      Hi,

      I've noticed that the confluence connector seems to be unable to cope with special characters like umlauts (ä, ö, ü, etc.). In our index they are broken for example ü becomes ü.

      I tried to pipe the extracted content through the tika extractor but the result was the same.

      Regards,

      Jens

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              kwright@metacarta.com Karl Wright
              Reporter:
              jan0sch Jens Grassel
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: