Affects Version/s: 1.4, 1.5
Fix Version/s: 1.5
I'm using XMLConfiguration to manipulate my xml configuration file. Here is what I did,
1) Add a new node using "addNodes"
2) Save the configuration (using save method)
3) The new node gets added to the configuration file <--- Good
4) Now try setting a value in the just added new node using "setProperty" method.
5) Save the configuration (using save method)
6) The save method still writes the configuration that was in step 3 <------- Bug
Looks like for some reason the save still holds the old configuration in cache that after the add nodes. If I call "reload" after each save then everything works fine.
Just a setProperty on its own (without addNodes) work fine. It's only when you try to addNodes and then do setProperty that this fails.
I've tried this with the latest nightly build (1.5), released 1.4 and 1.3 --> all of them fail in this situation.