Affects Version/s: 1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Operating System: All
I found that usign ConfigurationFactory, XMLConfiguration can't recognize a
specific encoding in XML declaration because of calling method
"load(Reader in)" anytime, so I can use only one encoding depend on OS through
all xml files.
After finding this problem, I modified implementation to create
org.w3c.dom.Document by calling
"DocumentBuilder#parse(new InputSource(Inputstrem in))" to avoid characters
garbled (gobbledygook), and then I confirmed to be recoginzed encoding.
I suggest to correct methods which inner class FileConfigurationDelegate in
XMLConfiguration change to override "load(Inputstrem in)", and
call "XMLConfiguration.this.load(Inputstrem in);", and method
"load(InputStream in)" in XMLConfiguration change to call
"DocumentBuilder#parse(new InputSource(Inputstrem in))".
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Affects Version/s||1.0 Final [ 12311736 ]|