Security Level: Public (Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
- Deploy an instance and place " cloud-set-guest-password " script in the /etc/init.d location and provide the executable permission.
- Create a template from the above VM.
- Create a new network offering with RVR enabled.
- Deploy a new VM from the above created template and select the above RVR offering.
- Ensure that the password script is sucessfuly running.
- Put the backup router in stopped state and ensure only master is running.
- Now stop the VM and and Reset the password.
- DO not start the VM , Now Stop the current Master and start the Back up.
- Now the Back Up would be the Master. Now start the VM.
- The password is saved onto only Master which is in stopped state now or either in backup if we start it.
- The current Master which was back up earlier do not have the new password. Hence user cannot now login with the new password.
- In this scenario there is disperancy in the password stored on both the RVR's.
The only way to sync both the passwords now is , ensure both the RVR are running and reset the password on VM.