Affects Version/s: 4.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Management Server
Security Level: Public (Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
Disksizeallocated of PrimaryStorage is different from the total size of a volume.
steps to reproduce:
1. create another primary storage( apart from default) with storage tag (say tag1)
2. create a disk offering with storage tag as that step1.
3. create a data disk with above disk offering.
4. attach the disk to vm.
5. when capacity checker thread runs it will update the used_capacity. Note down the op_host_capacity details for pool created in step1.
6. detach the disk and destroy the volume.
7. when capacity checker thread runs it will not update the used_capacity to 0.