1. Create an instance on the local storage on any host
2. Create a scheduled snapshot of the volume:
3. Wait until ACS created the snapshot. ACS is creating a snapshot on local storage and is transferring this snapshot to secondary storage. But the latest snapshot on local storage will stay there. This is as expected.
4. Migrate the instance to another XenServer host with ACS UI and Storage Live Migration
5. The Snapshot on the old host on local storage will not be cleaned up and is staying on local storage. So local storage will fill up with unneeded snapshots.