Affects Version/s: 4.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Storage Controller
Security Level: Public (Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
Environment:* VMware vCenter 5.5U3/ESXi 5.0 U1
* ACS 4.9 running on CentOS6.4
Storage pool checker is not being called on resize and migrate volume. This may lead to allocated percentage of storage above 100%.
1 VMware cluster with 2 Hosts.
- Applied the following global settings:
- storage.overprovisioning.factor = 1
- pool.storage.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold = 1
- pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold = 1
- Restarted management server
- Executed Resize and migrate pool and Observed that Storage pool checker is not performed on resizeVolume and migrateVolume.
Root cause analysis shows storage pool checker is not called when doing migration and resizing.