Hello I'm new on this jira board.
But I found a strange behaviour in the Cloudstack WebUI that I like to report:
Only running VM's are shown.
Even if I select the filter "stopped" I don't see the stopped VM's.
In this view (Instances on an Esx-Host) the "Filter"-Choices are pretty useless:
- "All": only showing running VM
- "mine": I can only access this view as a root-admin
- "running": shows the same as "all"
- "stopped": never shows anything, because cloudstack deletes the Info about on what ESX the VM is registered, directly after the VM is stopped.
- "destroyed": same as "stopped". A destroyed VM is always stopped and in the cloudstack DB not assigned to an esx Host