Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: Public (Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
This issue occurs only with KVM hypervisor. Database entries for templates created from snapshots disappear after management-server service restart
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a ACP setup and add KVM hypervisor as host.
- Create snapshot of any disk (root or data disk) of an instance.
- Create template using disk snapshot.
- Verify that template got downloaded completely and is in Ready state.
- Also, verify that entry for this template is present in template_store_ref table in database.
- Now restart management server.
- Once management server is restarted completely and web UI is available, check the template status. It will be in Active state instead of downloaded.
- Also, entry for this template vanishes from template_store_ref table in database.