Currently all major platform scripts doesn't recognize trace levels and always logging all their output to console.
This could be unuseful, especially when a huge output from build tools is put to console (ant build/xcodebuild output is really huge and in most cases is unnecessary)
I propose to unify the way we write messages to console output:
1. Pass verbosity arguments (-d, --debug ) downstream to platform scripts.
2. Introduce special Log class which is shared across platform scripts
- automatically detects trace level according to command line arguments;
- support of output redirection (file, other) in the future?
3. Add support for the following verbosity levels: Error, Normal, Debug
- by default: Error and Normal messages are traced
- -silent: only Error messages are traced
- -verbose: everything is traced
|Pass verbosity arguments from cli downstream to platform scripts||Closed||Unassigned|
|Add support for verbosity levels for platform scripts||Closed||Unassigned|