I have an app with a custom URL protocol handler. If I load it via the custom URL, it calls my handleOpenURL JS function, as expected. But if I then change window.location.hash, and then load another URL in an iframe, handleOpenURL is called again with the same URL.
1. Create an iOS project according to the docs (http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/2.9.0/guide_getting-started_ios_index.md.html#iOS%20Platform%20Guide)
2. Add this to the bottom of index.html, before the </body> tag:
3. Add this to the end of your HelloWorld-Info.plist file:
4. Run the app.
5. Create a web page somewhere outside of the app, with a link like this:
6. Open the page in Safari and click the link.
7. The app will open, and in XCode's console, you'll see "handleOpenURL: sample://page".
8. Now click the "test" button in the app. This will change window.location.hash, and create an iframe.
9. In XCode's console, you'll see a second "handleOpenURL: sample://page", which shouldn't happen.