Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
PhoneGap CLI Version: 8.0.0
Xcode Version: 9.3
Node Version: 8.11.1
NPM Version: 5.8.0
Git Version: 2.16.3
ios-sim Version: 6.1.2
Using the following preferences in config.xml all the inputs type "text" stop working and cannot be clickable.
<preference name="SuppressesLongPressGesture" value="true" /> <preference name="Suppresses3DTouchGesture" value="true" />
- iPhone X 11.3 (Emulator)
- iPhone 6 10.2.1 (Physical device)
- The inputs are clickable and the user can write.
- The inputs are not clickable and the user cannot write
- Note: Sometimes the application opens the keyboard, but it's really difficult to get.
- Create a new project: phonegap create myApp
- Add some inputs type text in the HTML
- Run the application: phonegap run ios