Affects Version/s: 2.2.0, 3.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Android 7.0 custom ROM on a test Nexus 4, but believed to exist on other devices.
1. Turn off geolocation services on the phone through the settings
2. start the app
3. setup a watch using navigator.geolocation.watchPosition
4. call navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition
5. observe that it will fail, which is correct
6. without terminating the app, turn on geolocation services on the phone through the settings
7. wait a bit and call again navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition
8. observe that it will fail, which is no longer correct
9. clear a watch using navigator.geolocation.clearWatch
10. wait a bit and call again navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition
11. observe that this time it will succeed
The expected behaviour was for the call to navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition to succeed (steps 7 and 8).