(I do apologise if this is covered in the documentation but I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere. Also, this is my first ticket here so I apologise if I'm putting this in the wrong place!)
1. I created a new Cordova app and added the osx platform (cordova platform add osx) and then ran `cordova run osx`.
2. The app built with no problems and launched the app.
3. I then clicked the 'close' button on the app and it closed the main window
4. Then I clicked the app icon in the dock - expecting it to restore the main window - but nothing happened.
This seems a little odd but I'd have expected either:
- The app to close when clicking the close button; or
- The window to be restored after clicking the dock icon
Ideally, it'd be lovely if there was a way to decide which of the above behaviours was available. At the least, I'd probably expect one of these as a default.
Any help would be appreciated here. If I'm being dim and it's in the documentation, my apologies!