The below scenario is failing in 2.19.3 and was working 2.14.0.
May be we're doing something wrong but i cannot find out where the problem is originated.
Any help would be appreciated
Some debug information
- I've debugged the code in 2.14.0 and 2.19.3 in the 'old' ConvertBodyProcessor the out was put back on the DefaultMessage
- In the SpringWebserviceConsumer (2.19.3) there is no out message after the processor. The in message is present including the attachments.
- In the BasicMessageFilter#filterConsumer(2.19.3) the out is read without checking hasOut(). I think the solution is to look if there is out available, when not available using the in message
- Sending a request to a soap service in this case the spring-ws component
- A bean is responsible for retrieving some information and attachments
- The soap response no longer contains the attachment
Below is part of spring configuration
<camel:to uri="bean:someBean?method=onMessage('myMethod')" />
Snippet of the bean