GitHub user XuMingmin opened a pull request:
BEAM-2954 update shade configurations in extension/sql
Follow this checklist to help us incorporate your contribution quickly and easily:
- [ ] Make sure there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues/) filed for the change (usually before you start working on it). Trivial changes like typos do not require a JIRA issue. Your pull request should address just this issue, without pulling in other changes.
- [ ] Each commit in the pull request should have a meaningful subject line and body.
- [ ] Format the pull request title like `[BEAM-XXX] Fixes bug in ApproximateQuantiles`, where you replace `BEAM-XXX` with the appropriate JIRA issue.
- [ ] Write a pull request description that is detailed enough to understand what the pull request does, how, and why.
- [ ] Run `mvn clean verify` to make sure basic checks pass. A more thorough check will be performed on your pull request automatically.
- [ ] If this contribution is large, please file an Apache [Individual Contributor License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/XuMingmin/beam BEAM-2954
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #3848
Author: mingmxu <email@example.com>
update shade settings to handle Calcite dependencies