It's hard to find and modify the "Contributing to Apache Arrow" and other developers' wiki pages in Confluence. If these were moved to inside the project web page, that would make it easier.
There are 5 steps to this:
- Create a new directory inside of `arrow/docs/source` to house the wiki pages. (It will look like the cpp or python directories.)
- Copy the wiki page contents to new `*.rst` pages inside this new directory.
- Add an `index.rst` that links to them all with enough description to help navigation.
- Modify the Sphinx index page `arrow/docs/source/index.rst` to have an entry that points to the new index page made in step 3
- Modify the static site page `arrow/site/_includes/header.html` to point to the newly created page instead of the wiki page.