Currently, comments in flatbuffer files are directly copied to rust and c++ source codes.
That's great but there are some problems with cargo doc:
- array element abc or link label [smith2017knl] causes `broken intra doc links` warning
- example code/figure blocks are flatten into one line, see example arrow 2.0.0 doc
After flatc generating, those ipc files have to be updated manually to fix the above problems.
So I'm suggesting update flatbuffer comments to address this problem.
- Escape inline code with ` and `
- Escape text block with ```text and ```
- change [smith2017knl]: http://shaden.io/pub-files/smith2017knl.pdf to [smith2017knl](http://shaden.io/pub-files/smith2017knl.pdf)
The attachment file format-0ed34c83.patch is created with git command
where 0ed34c83 is this commit:
Micah Kornfield may I create a pull request for this?