Let's make a test to validate whether we can use buildkite on our own flows, which adds a lot of options in architectures and environments that we can test stuff on.
Goal: validate that we can use buildkite on the rust builds.
- pipeline starts when a PR is made
- result is sent back to github and users can access its logs
- we can use caches (e.g. https://github.com/danthorpe/cache-buildkite-plugin )
- we can actually run the builds
- we can limit the builds to only be triggered when certain parts of the repo change (i.e. not run when only C++ code changed)