- deploy cluster with default configs
- Update manage.include.files to true in hdfs-site.xml
- Add property dfs.hosts=/etc/hadoop/conf/dfs.include in cstm-hdfs-site.xml
- Create /etc/hadoop/conf/dfs.include on Namenode host
- Restart all required services
- dfs.include gets created on all datanode hosts.
Tried the same with Yarn, yarn.include will be present only on Resourcemanager node and doesnt get created on any other nodes(eg: one with nodemanager)
Ideally dfs.include should not be created on all datanode hosts