Install Packages part of the upgrade got stuck in the "Installing" state forever.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Ambari 2.4.1 with HDP 220.127.116.11 on at least 3 hosts
- Register a repo for HDP 2.4+ or 2.5
- Modify the ambari properties "agent.package.parallel.commands.limit=1" and "agent.auto.cache.update=false"
- Modify /var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/custom_actions/scripts/install_packages.py such as the def install_packages method always returns with 1 on at least 2 agents. Also delete the /var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/custom_actions/scripts/install_packages.pyo file on these agents.
- Restart the agents to pick up the modified install_packages.py
- Restart ambari server
- Install bits for HDP 2.5