- Kerberos wizard create principals action timed out
- To increase task timeout we had to restart the server
- On restart wizard comes up wit ha spinner, no error no indication of what is happening
- had to post a last request id through js console for work to resume.
- Quitting a wizard means users has to start from the very beginning, on a 1300 node cluster that is not feasible.
- If the last request id was not perisisted by UI, on restart the last request id needs to be retrieved and check for context info to resume from where the user left the wizard.