- Handle : cd_access='a' for /etc/ranger/ (when jceks files are created)
- Audit to DB fails in a case if Ranger is not installed on same host as that of component host.
- For example Ranger is running on Host1 and Hiveserver2 is running on Host2. Then as /etc/ranger/<repository_name> gets created and has owner as hive user. However, due to umask setting /etc/ranger gets 750 permission with root:root as owner:group.
- Due to this when hive user tries to read the jceks file to generate audits to DB - it gets permission denied error.
- rectifying ranger_audit_db passwd to be used while creating jceks for Ranger Audit DB