This is an intermittent issue, please follow these steps to reproduce the issue.
1. Configure ws-messenger to run in persistent mode with turned off delivery mode.
2. Run the wse-multiple-producer-consumer sample.
3. Stop the broker and Ideally there should be messages in disQ table. (don't stop the client program).
4. Set the delivery to true and start the broker again.
5. Messages are not delivered to the consumer Service started in step 2.
6. If encounter this issue set the minIDTable value to the minimum ID in disQ and restart the broker.. you will see the delivery of messages in consumerService.
Note: Ideally broker should pick the messages from disQ table and deliver them to the consumer service, but sometimes the minIDTable values is less than the value in disQ minimum ID so it doesn't deliver any messages. I think we should fix this issue by incrementing the minIDTable value or makesure it is always the minimum value of disQ table.