I have a zookeeper cluster with 5 servers, zookeeper version 3.2.1, here is the content in the configure file, zoo.cfg
- The number of milliseconds of each tick
- The number of ticks that the initial
- synchronization phase can take
- The number of ticks that can pass between
- sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
- the directory where the snapshot is stored.
- the port at which the clients will connect
- zookeeper cluster list
Before the problem happened, the server.200 was the leader. Yesterday morning, I found the there were many sockets with the state of CLOSE_WAIT on the clientPort (8181), the total was over about 120. Because of these CLOSE_WAIT, the server.200 could not accept more connections from the clients. The only thing I can do under this situation is restart the server.200, at about 2010-02-01 06:06:35. The related log is attached to the issue.
|Fix Version/s||3.4.0 [ 12314469 ]|
|Fix Version/s||3.3.0 [ 12313976 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Duplicate [ 3 ]|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|