Hi Erik, I tried patching the current trunk, but the patch fails (below). Perhaps it's against an older version of zk source? Would you mind
creating a patch against the current source HEAD in svn? (I took a look but it seemed more than just a simple mismatch, easiest if you could address)
Also it's best to have a single patch file as attachment, all you need to do is upload a file with the same name and jira will take care of it:
"In some cases a patch may need to be updated based on review comments. In this case the updated patch should be re-attached to the Jira with the same name. Jira will archive the older version of the patch and make the new patch the active patch. This will enable a history of patches on the Jira. As stated above patch naming is generally ZOOKEEPER-#.patch where ZOOKEEPER-# is the id of the Jira."
you could use "manage attachments" to address (ie remove the v2.patch)
patch -p0 < /home/phunt/Desktop/zookeeper-472-v2.patch
patching file src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/DataNode.java
patching file src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/DataTree.java
Hunk #35 FAILED at 1029.
1 out of 35 hunks FAILED – saving rejects to file src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/DataTree.java.rej
patching file src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/PrepRequestProcessor.java
Hunk #6 FAILED at 208.
1 out of 9 hunks FAILED – saving rejects to file src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/PrepRequestProcessor.java.rej