Is there anything else I can do to get it fixed in ZK 3.5.0 ?
Boying Lu, you've been very helpful already, and thank you!
At this point, the plan is to wait for
ZOOKEEPER-1506 to finish and get committed first. Depending on the final outcome of the ZOOKEEPER-1506 patch, we might need to rebase this once again and do another pre-commit test run.
After that, if you want to help more, then I suggest watching the email@example.com list for an announcement of the next 3.5.x release candidate. When that's published, you could download it, repeat your testing with the release candidate, and then reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a +1 (or -1 if you found something wrong). That would give us confidence that the fix made it into the release candidate correctly.