Some comments from our side of the fence on the first patch, please disregard those that are not relevant with the updates:
• After applying the patch, a lot of the files seem to have weird characters (maybe need a dos2unix?). I’ve seen them in svn diffs before so thought it may be normal but doesn’t seem like it. Had to manually remove them.
• The csproj doesn’t fully correspond to the jute generated files; there’s an extra file required by the csproj which jute doesn’t generate. Luckily it’s not required by the code, just a bad csproj.
• Mismatch between code and jute templates (jute generates ZooKeeperNet.Conversion but real namespace is ZooKeeperNet.IO).
• Strong naming keys or dependent dll’s aren’t part of the patch but I think that’s likely due to the fact that patches can’t contain binaries but it does mean I had to source the dll’s from somewhere and disable strong naming for now.
• One of the csproj’s has a reference to pnunit. I’ve no idea what it is but it doesn’t seem required. Again, bad csproj.
• Some weird nunit stuff, he uses Assert.True but I’ve only ever seen (and the only version my nunit has) is Assert.IsTrue.
• Tests require a locally running ZooKeeper server which is annoying and means there’s currently no way of running the tests automatically as the build.xml does nothing for .Net other than running jute.
We did manage to work through these and get the unit tests to pass, so I think it's all quite promising. We also have a few small enhancements that we made over the old SharpKeeper that don't seem to exist here either but we can add those in once this is committed.