Status: In Progress
What Vue JS is basically a progressive framework rather than an opinionated Framework like angular js or ember js
It was Originally created by *Evan You* as a way to be a modern js framework Something that you could get up and running quickly and get some real results
And at the same time maintain a lot of the things that people love about other modern js frameworks.
- Virtual Dom
- Supports data binding (v-bind)
- Computed props
- Templates (HTML based)
- Vuex (similar to redux)
- Extensive use of `ng-show` and `ng-repeat` directives degrading performance.
- No virtual dom support every HTML manipulation is done on the actual dom.
- Extensive use of ng-if for hiding and showing elements from UI.
- AngularJS1 is a relatively outdated framework.
- Too many watchers causing ace editor typing performance issues.
- Too many paragraphs with large code and output cause the browser to freeze.
- The overall feel of the UI is very sluggish contributing to bad User Experience.
- Lacks a centralized store.
I have a working prototype of zeppelin-web in vuejs ready with full feature parity