Affects Version/s: 0.6.0
Fix Version/s: 0.7.0
- enable zeppelin authentication
- Log in as user : admin
- Create notebook ( admin_user1)
- set reader =admin and writer = admin
- In seperate window, log in as user : hrt_1
- Check the zeppelin welcome page.
Actual behavior: admin_user1 notebook is listed in Zeppelin home page
Expected : If logged in user does not have Read and Write permission for a notebook, user should not see the notebook in the zeppelin home page.
If we do not fix this issue, each user will be able to see all other user's notebook list. That is not correct behavior.