Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.3.0
This is a follow-up for
YARN-9322, covering javadoc changes as discussed with Daniel Templeton earlier.
As discussed with Daniel, we need to add javadoc for the new methods introduced with
YARN-9322 and also for the modified methods.
The javadoc should refer to the fact that Resource Types are also included in the Resource object in case of get/set as well.
The methods are:
1. getFairShare / setFairShare
2. getSteadyFairShare / setSteadyFairShare
3. getMinShare / setMinShare
4. getMaxShare / setMaxShare
5. getMaxAMShare / setMaxAMShare
6. getAMResourceUsage / setAMResourceUsage
Moreover, a javadoc could be added to the constructor of FSQueueMetrics as well.