- Low level method to do a deep listing of all entries, not stopping
- at the next directory entry. This is to let tests be confident that
- recursive deletes &c really are working.
- @param path path to recurse down
- @param newest ask for the newest data, potentially slower than not.
- @return a potentially empty array of file status
- @throws IOException any problem
- Low-level operation to also set the block size for this operation
- @param path the file name to open
- @param bufferSize the size of the buffer to be used.
- @param readBlockSize how big should the read blockk/buffer size be?
- @return the input stream
- @throws FileNotFoundException if the file is not found
- @throws IOException any IO problem
- Initalize the filesystem store -this creates the REST client binding.
- @param fsURI URI of the filesystem, which is used to map to the filesystem-specific
- options in the configuration file
- @param configuration configuration
- @throws IOException on any failure.