The main data table in many web pages (RM, AM, etc.) seems to show an unexpected filtering behavior.
If I filter the table by typing something in the key or value field (or I suspect any search field), the data table gets filtered. The example I used is the job configuration page for a MR job. That is expected.
However, when I move away from that page and visit any other web page of the same type (e.g. a job configuration page), the page is rendered with the filtering! That is unexpected.
What's even stranger is that it does not render the filtering term. As a result, I have a page that's mysteriously filtered but doesn't tell me what it's filtering on.