Uploaded image for project: 'XMLBeans'
  1. XMLBeans
  2. XMLBEANS-401

SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs doesn't return the correct value for some particular xsd shema(attached)

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

Details

    • Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Major
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Version 2.4.1
    • None
    • Compiler
    • None
    • Standalone java program with OS win xp

    Description

      I am trying to compile the xsd and retrieve information(like name, type, isMultivalue ) about the leaf nodes. The SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs is not returning the right value. I have attached both the sample program and the xsd file.

      The other thing i have noticed that if i remove the elements line-item and shipper then SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs returns right value.

      Attachments

        1. ParseXsd.java
          4 kB
          Shashank Gupta
        2. Copy of easypo.xsd
          1 kB
          Shashank Gupta

        Activity

          People

            Unassigned Unassigned
            shgupta@adobe.com Shashank Gupta
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: